1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incredibly confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Spencer Grey, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Spencer Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a 15 year old girl and maybe it sounds like I am too young, but I have been 2 years with all this questions in my head about my sexuality. I like boys, but I think that just the upper part. I think I also like girls, but I am so confused right know. I had a classmate and I fell pretty hard for her, but I don't know if I was atracted to her. I haven't told anyone about my doubts because I am afraid they won't take it well and instead of helping me the will no longer be my friends...
    Any help??

2. poison53sumac

If you think people will respond badly if you tell them what you are feeling, then wait. Especially if you yourself are not sure of how you feel. It sounds possible that you could like boys in a romantic way, but not sexually. It sounds like you do like girls, but whether romantically or sexually I can't tell you. You could be bisexual and like both, in different ways and different times.
    And I was also very confused for a couple years, trying to understand myself. If you can, tell yourself that it doesn't matter where you end up, do or think or feel whatever you feel in the moment, without stressing over it too much. I know sometimes that is not possible...

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

You're confused because you feel pressured to fit your sexuality into a specific category, but that's just not necessary, especially since at 15 your preferences could change pretty quickly. Not saying they will, everyone's different, but mine certainly did. Don't question it too much, just go with it, accept it as it plays out and see what happens.

4. pennylane1988

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree. Take your time to figure things out and don't rush things. I know is easier said than done, specially at 15 when this stuff is even more confusing, but one day, things will click and you'll know. :icon_wink