1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I like girls or boys???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bella B, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Bella B

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a few months ago, I started questioning my sexuality. when all of my friends were hooking up, and talking about all the hot guys they saw, I realized that I could only imagine myself kissing, being in a relationship, having sex, etc, with a girl. the idea of all that with a guy felt completely wrong. BUT, Iv'e never had any crushes on girls, only guys, and now I'm wondering if I'm straight. Iv'e kissed both girls and boys before, the girl was my best friend but just for practice/ fun at a party. I realized that I liked kissing her a lot more than the guy. am I just trying to convince myself that I am lesbian? I notice girls more than boys when i'm on the street, and can only imagine myself with a girl, but have never liked one. HELP!! really confused.
    Thankss!! :eusa_danc

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here:
    Am I Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgender?

There is sexual and romantic attraction...

and some people say they fall in love with a person not a gender...

from what you describe you prefer women but just haven't found a person yet you really could like...

I'd say take your time...

#2 jay777, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Bella, welcome to EC.
    I don't think you're trying to convince yourself you're a lesbian. I believe that when one can only imagine kissing, being in a relationship, having sex, etc. with a girl it itself is a good indicator of not being straight.
    How many lesbian or bi girls have you ever met in real life?
    I don't know why but I do notice many different women, get excited about their bodies and stuff, but the ones I had crush on were always queer. The first one I fell in love with I had no idea she's a lesbian at first but I was drawn to her like crazy. For me there's something special about queer women what makes me interested in them and what straight women don't have.
    Besides, it's always more difficult to meet someone when one is closeted. Is there any place, LGBT group for example, where you could meet queer girls?
    Also, for some people, it becomes easier to develop feelings towards the same sex after accepting they're gay, there were a few threads about it here on the forum.
    But don't worry, she's there somewhere. (*hug*)

4. I'm_Danni_x

Yeah I agree with Jay, take your time to figure yourself out. Sometimes we get so stressed out thinking about our sexuality and we want the answers straight away. We just have to take it a day at a time and slowly figure ourselves out.