1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What exactly is this? What is going on?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MessieM, Dec 19, 2014.

1. MessieM

:help: :help: :help:

Ok, so I have been doing a lot of thinking… (i.e constant beating myself up internally :bang:slight_smile: and basically I have always known the feelings I have for girls are different for the ones I feel for boys, both have always felt like they constituted as attraction, but are just different types of rushes. However, there is the attraction and then the sexual bit.

Like, I'm attracted to guys, as in if he is good looking I will get that rushy adrenaline feeling, and I can imagine kissing him. But when it actually comes down to the kissing and sex I lose all interest! In fact, it feels all wrong and weird, and makes me feel kind of physically repulsed. Not that I'm actually repulsed by them, in fact I find them very handsome and nice to look at. It's like I can enjoy imagining touching guys and kissing… but I don't actually like the act.

Confusing, but please bear with me, I don't understand it either! For example, let me use a food analogy…

It's like smelling bacon frying and going "Omg, that smells so amazing!!", but it doesn't actually make you hungry. And if you try to eat it, and even though it's seems really appetising it just feels forced, and completely unsatisfying. Which is annoying, because it smells really nice, and you just end up confusing yourself as well as the chef (who in this metaphor, is the boy, who is also the bacon).

Like the attraction is there, but no desire…:eusa_doh:

Can please may someone tell me what it is? And please don't go into the homoromantic bisexual and biromantic homosexual, because i have tried to identify as both of those, and it really didn't feel right. And I am 100% sure that i am not demisexual towards guys, because I had an extremely intense and deep emotional relationship with this guy, and still couldn't bring myself to be sexually involved with him after this first kiss felt to bleaughhhyy.

Is anyone out there who knows?

It would be very helpful, because I sort of need to know because i'd like to have a kind of label on it, as I need one before I come out.

Thank you (*hug*) PEACE AND HUGS :eusa_danc:help:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well it sounds like you are attracted by persons... on like a friendship level... but not much on a sexual level...

You might have a look here:
    Am I Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender?

There is romantic and sexual attraction...and some people say they fall not in love with a gender but a person...

(*hug*)