1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major confusion - A little help please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AngelWings17, Dec 20, 2014.

1. AngelWings17

AngelWings17 Guest

I've been straight for as long as I can remember. So starting my junior year of high school, when I was still single, I became a bit bicurious. Now that's still going on now, but it settled down for almost 3 years when I got into a relationship with my current boyfriend. For the past few months it's been flaring up a few times and for a bout a week or two I've actually been getting slightly turned on when I have sexual thoughts with another girl. I'm majorly confused right now and I don't know how I can figure out whether or not I'm bisexual. Does anyone have any advice on how I can figure it out? I don't want to be curious, I want to know.:confused::help:

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think if you're turned on by the thought of having sex with another girl you're bisexual. I'm pretty sure straight people don't do that. There's not really any way you can "tell" you'll just have to think about it more and eventually you will know.