1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi or Pan no idea

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BladeValant546, Dec 21, 2014.

1. BladeValant546

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been questioning my own sexuality for at least since I was a teenager. However, due to religious repression I put it on the back burner until two years ago. Now to the present, my quest was ignited after several events took place. First one was making the typical I'd go gay for X with my friends. However, the last time the saying was stated I actually could see myself being attracted to X. Second event was oddly in a video game, after talking to one of the character. The character being a male was gay, my habit of repression kicked in first then suddenly (since I have gotten to know this character) I was attracted to the personality attributes as wel as physical. Final one just personal reflection and realized I could see myself with anyone whom could love me regardless of gender or sex.

So, I am not really mentally equipped to process this, I also live in the Deep South so I have little community here. I am here asking for some help, and to be honest do not really know the correct questions to ask.

2. Summer1110

Personally I dont think there is a need to rush into finding a label for ones self. But I know that labels and having that sense of security can help. No one can really tell you what your orientation is, its something you have to figure out for yourslf. Based off of what youve put it seems like maybe you are Pansexual (Omnisexual). Though you dont need to hurry into it. Give yourself time to settle into what you are thinking and feeling and maybe try some things out. I hope this helped atleast a little and good luck

3. BladeValant546

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you for the reply. I know in the end it is up to you. However, I am ignorant of this aspect and living in Ruston a conservative area it is hard to find the correct support on how to work through this transition and shift through years of sexual repression. Hence why I am here.