1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could This Be A Sign?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Dec 22, 2014.

1. BookWriter1994

I thought for good that I was done questioning myself about my sexuality. It all started back in October when I started questioning myself if I was a Lesbian. I have been back and forth from Lesbian to Staright and Lesbian again. I even came out to my friends and they had accepted me and then again when I told them that it was just a phase and I was just questioning myself (I am 20 BTW). I even told my bro that I was a Lesbian but also told him that it was just a phase as well and I keep telling myself that I am Straight. However, recently I have been questioning myself again about who I am and who I am meant to be and since I have been questioning myself suddenly I keep seeing Gay stuff everywhere. Like on the news about some famous person from England getting married to his lifelong partner, states accepting same sex marriages and even a play that's going on in my town about I Am Not Gay and it's about these men who are attracted to men but instead married women. Is all of this a sign that I am in fact a Lesbian and I shouldn't be afraid about who I am?

2. shadowraptor

I don't think that's something alone that you should rely on to determine your sexuality. It's something only you can decide... I think you noticing it just has to do with the fact you are constantly worrying about it; well my advice to you is to stop worrying about it! You don't need a label to find love and be happy - if you like a guy, that's just as great as if you like a girl as long as you're happy. And maybe you are gay, or straight, or bi, but take your time thinking about it and you'll make the right decision in the end! (*hug*)

3. Summer1110

Theres no reason for you to rush into things. You dont need to decide what your orientation is right now, you dont have to use labels. Your sexuality is something for you to work through and decide for yourself. There is no time limit, no guidlines. Just try to go with what feels natural to you and dont force anything. Youll figure out yourself eventually and theres no rush