1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepting yourself?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Xionana, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Xionana

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi!
    Sorry if my English is bad, English isn't my native language.

I've been questioning my sexual orientation a long time now, and I'm out as bi for a while now, even though these doubts been in my head the whole time.
    And a few weeks ago, I changed it to lesbian, to myself at least. At first, I were super happy for finally finding out, since I found a "scenario" where it all made sense. But now, I've been getting these weird feelings. It feels like I'll be "missing out" (not really, but I don't know how to describe it) on stuff with guys, and that I'll probably have my first relationship later than most and stuff. Not that I want to be with a guy, that feels kinda weird, and I'd never have sex with a guy and stuff. But these feeling have come and I'm just not as happy as I used to.
    My question is, is this just accepting yourself or am I possibly bi?
    Thank you! :slight_smile:

2. Erick

Honestly, Orientation is just a label. Don't label yourself (unless youre 110% sure).

Just live your life and love who you fall for. It's okay to just love who you want to love :slight_smile: Nothing wrong with that!

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It certainly doesn't sound like you're bi, because you don't seem genuinely interested in guys. I think you are a lesbian but are just beginning the process of self-acceptance.

4. Summer1110

I agree with Erick. Just do what comes natural, theres no need to label yourself. Just go with the flow and see what happens. Not everything in life fits perfectly into any one category