1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I Potentially Fail at Being Straight

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jellal, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Jellal

This kinda ties into my gender issues but it's mostly a sexual attraction thing so I'll put it here.

Between male and female, it's no contest that I specifically find myself attracted to the female sex. Regardless of my gender I think this is just something that comes with me being biologically male. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred I find girls way more attractive than guys.

BUT.

I've had a handful of scattered fantasies about guys; I'd always want to be topped by them, never the other way around. My gender's a solid 80-90% on the female side if I had to quantify it. To me, who I'm attracted to isn't a major issue, but I'm interested to know what you make of it; am I technically straight if my biologically male body can have that kind of homoerotic desire, no matter how uncommonly it occurs?

2. AsheTheHuman

You sound a bit like me honestly. I am attracted to feminine qualities, but I am also a bottom / submissive. When you do fantasize about guys, are they kind of feminine or are they strictly masculine?

3. Jellal

A little bit feminine, I guess? It's hard to say; I'm a sucker for the bishonen archetype. 100% totally manly men don't turn me on, even if I can say they're handsome or whatever.

Also, thanks for keeping up with these posts, it does mean a lot to have someone answering so promptly.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its not uncommen for trans people that after some time their orientation changes a bit.

Like a few points on the kinsey scale.

Part of it has to do with acceptance.

If you identify as female, you are straight if you think about relationships with men.
    According to a survey, very roughly one third of trans women was gay, one third straight and one third bi, etc...

I'd say take your time...

(*hug*)

5. AsheTheHuman

Although in the end, labels really don;t matter, either bi or pansexual leaning toward femininity. You're welcome! I can't seem to fall asleep tonight, haha.

6. AyaseKishimoto

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mmm i was looking for questions like this *hours of searching and reading post but totally worth it*, cause... *drums sound* I feel like almost the same way but with a little different... I love female face features, females body shape but i don't feel sexual desire about having sex with them... but by the way i can reach orgasm only thinking on doing blowjobs or been topped by a guy who is a little bit feminine (i never like it the idea of having sex and using my penis)... There are some guys that i find handsome but if they are not "a little bit feminine" or if they don't have "a child face" i usually don't feel so much sexual desire... I never liked the *macho* stereotype...

By the way i felt the same about my female side i feel more like *i'm something more but i'm not a male*... And i've just noticed the fact that it was you Jellal, and that i send you a friend request yesterday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: