1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexual men having sex with opposite gender?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FANTIE, Dec 24, 2014.

1. FANTIE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    How it is even possible. And did you make it work? And yes this is my new account.

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I've read the same stats on U.S., British, and Canadian sites that have research data. They all indicated that around 20% of gay men are physically capable of having sex with a woman. These are generally the ones, IMHO, who end up in marriages to women and eventually realize that no matter how much they may have hoped otherwise, they are definitely gay. I am one of those men, so what I can share is that to be able to have sex with my wife, I had to use a lot of gay fantasy, which I actually verbalized during sex. But eventually, even this didn't work, and I couldn't even maintain an erection. This resulted in what has been a sexless marriage. well, sexless with her.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

It can happen, but it really pisses me off when girls try to insinuate sex with me... I just wanna be like "B*** if I were straight you'd probably lead me on to the edge of the Earth, just like you do with most of the guys who actually want to have sex with you" lol

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Women tend to go crazy for people that don't want them.
    And what you're saying is so true.

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with you part of the way. Women probably go crazy for men they are attracted to and who don't want them. If it's a guy who looks like a disheveled troll sitting under a bridge, she may not be at all crazy about him.

As for how this is even possible, it's possible. It's certainly possible for gay men and it's even more possible for bisexual men. There's a big difference between having sex with someone and wanting to be in a relationship with them, and that can apply to men OR women. The reason as to why G/B men will or won't have sex with the opposite gender varies with the individual. For a few gay men, it's a matter of repulsion on some level. Some lesbians claim the converse about men. For others, it's more of a matter of shades of gray (pardon the pun), which sex acts they like, whether they are looking for a commitment, and whether they really, really like who they're having sex with. One of the most unfortunate situations is when you have sex with someone who views that as a portal to a relationship, as if it's almost a given. You have to connect on a more emotional level for there to be a relationship.

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible (it was for me) because the label "gay" or "homosexual" is not an all-or-nothing term. The Kinsey scale, despite its flaws, makes the very valid point that sexuallity is on a continuum, ranging from mostly-straight to mostly gay (which is what I am now, because sexuality is also fluid over time, but with definite tendencies and persistent characteristics).

8. Wildside

Wildside Guest

yes, I think that it is a matter of our sexual identity becoming more established over time, and I guess that could be called fluid, greatwhale.. I am thankful that people realize that a gay man having sex with a woman is NOT the same as a bisexual. As tightrope notes, there is some level of revulsion for a gay man, which I assume is not at all the case for a bisexual man (though I don't want to speak for them, so I apologize if that's not true). But as a gay man, I can say that the level of repulsion got worse over time, until I just couldn't get past it. emotionally, that can be pretty hard when you're married to a woman, but fortunately in my case she wasn't the least disappointed. What I don't know, and wonder if there are any women who subsequently found out that there husbands are gay who could comment, is what was it like with that gay man? was there something less than optimal? something that in retrospect made sense once you found out he was gay?

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Like you said gays and bisexuals have sex with the opposite sex for different reasons . seems like you explained what I wanted to say better .
    I'm not too sure with the lesbians and shades of gray but okay .

10. soulcatcher

Well, they could always pretend that they're having sex with a man (with occassional use of sildenafil if the pretending does not work).

Another option is to find a woman who is open to an idea of pegging. The beauty in this being is that you wouldn't have to get an erection to practise that.