1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stylesgirl, Dec 25, 2014.

1. stylesgirl

I remember when I was a young teenager, I used to look up videos on youtube of girls kissing. I never really understood why that started but I was into it where watching straight couples kiss is gross to me. Now that I'm older, I've seen more mature videos and again I go for the girl/girl videos and then I'll see a straight couple in the advertisements and be grossed out again. So I think I'm attracted to girls sexually?

In real life, I've had a few experiences with men over the past few years. And the thing is, I feel nothing. I've never been excited about it, kept thinking "when is this going to stop". I don't know if I just haven't met the right guy or if I literally just have zero connection with men.

I'm very curious about women and what it would feel like. Would I actually be excited like I feel when I watch the videos? This is honestly so confusing to me. :icon_sad:

2. Erick

There are many quizzes online that help you figure out your sexual orientation, but if you have no connection with men, and feel nothing with them, then you're probably 100% lesbian, but only you are the one who determines your own sexual orientation!

3. Emily1

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I would try experimenting with girls and test out your theory. If you think you'll enjoy kissing a girl, chances are you will!

4. stylesgirl

I'm not sure how to even find a girl to do that with :icon_sad: what are your suggestions on how to meet girls who want to kiss girls?

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

look on line for meet ups, or see if there is any LGBT support center in your area that can give you information on events. or search for churches that are LBGT friendly where you could meet other people. you know what you felt (or didn't feel) with men; now you need to see what you feel being with a woman. from what you have already said, I suspect you are going to feel something that you've never felt before.