1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by qwerty12345, Dec 26, 2014.

1. qwerty12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    okay so it don't know anyone of you guys so I guess I can just pour my feelings out. I'm 13 this year and I'm really really confused. since young I've been called gay many times and honestly? I'm not sure. people in school now are still calling me gay but lesser. but the problem is I don't know why. the way I walk? the way I talk? the way I swing my arms? idk.

I'm an ectomorph, which means that I'm not very physically fit and I'm skinny although I eat a lot and I'm also getting laughed at of these. and I'm not into sports or anything like I don't like them. I'm also not very intelligent compared to my older sister so my parents sort of lost their hope in me. worst of all? I'm not attracted to any gender. I don't know how to phrase this but I (think) I have no interest in both gender.

i don't even know how to live my life anyone like I can't even get simple things done straight do I even worth living?

---------- Post added 27th Dec 2014 at 12:24 AM ----------

I've became so self conscious about myself like once I heard some people in my school talk behind my back saying 'look at how he walks' and then since then I never had confidence any more and most of the times I don't even feel like walking anymore and my some of my relatives treat my like I'm invisible and paid attention to my sister and praising her about her intelligence. I'm not very good looking either and I actually looked at myself in the mirror and felt disgusted. and also what's my sexuality.

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Do NOT think that people calling you gay means anything. Most kids don't seem to understand what that really means. A manner of walking, speech, or anything else has no bearing on your sexual orientation. Also, as for not feeling attracted to anyone, give it a few years and then we'll talk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. QuiteAlright

Out Status:
    A few people
    And here we have the heart of the matter.

The way you act or walk or eat or what the hell ever doesn't have any bearing on your sexuality. All that matters is who or what you're attracted to. And it sounds like the answer is "nobody".

I would suggest you look into Asexuality. Just like "Homosexuality" is the attraction to the same sex and "Heterosexuality" is the attraction to the opposite sex, "Asexuality" is the attraction to neither sex, aka not being attracted to anybody.

I would hesitate to decide what your sexuality is right now, because you're still young, but it's something to look into if you really have to know.

4. Really

Hey there. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Let me tell you a few things.
    First. Those things people are saying about you. They're only saying it to be mean not because they know anything. If you don't know if you're gay, how could they possibly? And! You're walking left-right-left-right? Then you're doing it right. Try to ignore them. They're not smart enough to come up with real conversation.

If you want to get in shape a bit do some exercises in your bedroom. Pushups and situps (or crunches) should do it. Start with 10 each? Or less if you need to. If you can't do pushups, start with a 10 second plank (look it up) and work your way up. Besides giving you a few muscles, it will make you feel better about yourself.

Good luck!