1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tbh, Dec 27, 2014.

1. tbh

tbh

so, ill just get straight to the point;

im physically & sexually attracted to guys, i think, but i could never really see myself going out with a guy, i dont feel like i would enjoy it. i kind of forced myself to go out with this guy around aprilish this year (i was afraid that if i didnt i would lose him as a friend and i felt really pressured to) but i never really felt anything, we broke up recently due to unrelated issues and it felt like a load off of my chest. i still missed him as a friend would but i wasnt 'heartbroken' or i didnt miss him in a sexual way or physical type way despite having gone out w him for more than 6months. i never really felt right around him or the things we did didnt feel right at all. i had several dreams about him but, in every one of them he was a girl.

also ive liked this girl at my school for a while (ironically during the time i was going out with that guy), like she came up and talked to me and my friend a while ago and i started freaking out and i got so nervous and idk i just think shes the cutest thing ever. ive never really developed feelings for a guy but i still find them physically attractive and i dont understand, like ive gone "woah hes quite hot" but even if he came over and talked to me i wouldnt feel under pressure or anything (not in the way that i was around that girl at least anyway - i feel nervous talking to people i dont know in general). i feel like i'd be a lot more comfortable in a relationship with a girl - emotionally and physically than i would be with a guy really, and also idk i find that with girls i just tend to enjoy their personalities' more than i would with a guy.
    idk i feel like its just a looks thing with guys - but idk because i was raised in a very straight background really. but with girls i would tend to want to have a relationship with them.

sorry for all the extensive detail and stuff, im just really confused and yeah.
    thanks for reading

2. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    we need the details and stuff to try and help. no worries.

someone that really cares about you isn't going to be pressuring you into anything. especially turning a friendship into something romantic if you don't feel that way towards them.

it sounds like you might be attracted to both* genders for different reasons, which there's nothing wrong with. try focusing more on how you feel about someone and how they make you feel rather than questioning it based on what gender they are.

*sorry if that "both" offends anyone, never my intention.

3. AliceBiersack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's okay to be romantically attracted to one females and not males even though you seem to have some kind of attraction for both of these genders. Not everyone fits perfectly into the lesbian, gay, straight, bisexual labels