1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Am I

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jesse333, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Jesse333

Hi, For a couple of months I've been out as bisexual but since then I have realised I have only really been attracted to most girls. Most guys I know are popular jerks so the reason could be that I only like people with a nice personality but I also don't find any of the nice boys attractive. Its really making me feel like I don't know who I am and its making things a lot more stressfull. Any one have any advice or ideas? xxx :eek: :confused:

2. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i know how you feel. the best advice i can give is to just relax. i go through this kind of thing a lot. some days i feel 100% gay and others i feel a little more bisexual...kinda :lol:. it really throws you into so much confusion sometimes. ive learned from my own experiences that you just have to go with the flow, and sit back and see what happens. your young, and still have a lot of time to figure things out, so dont stress over it, although i know its hard not to. so just try your best to relax. if your gay rather than bi then so what? right? good luck (*hug*).

3. Jesse333

Yeah I suppose your right. I am still young after all plenty of time to figure out who I am I just haven't felt so confused. But I guess all I can do is wait to see how I feel. Thanks for the advice xxxxx