1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused teen

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BekkaBlake, Dec 27, 2014.

1. BekkaBlake

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay... So, I know for sure I am genderfluid... I just, really dont know if Im lesbian, or bi, or straight. I used to claim I was pansexual, and after that homoflexible, and now lesbian. I honestly love females. But Ive also been trained by my family and "friends" to look at males (and I would look at males when I was in the closet and trying to hide my attraction to the same gender in ever way possible). I just dont really know if I know who I am. I recently moved out of my grandmas house, who was accepting of me to an extent. She tolerated my "life choices", to live with my aunt and uncle, who are much closer to the majority of my family, who, sadly are hardcore homophobic Christians. Im scared to be myself. I dont really even know who I am... Help..?

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Hmm... Kinda awkward, but we can't help if you don't give us details

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It can be very confusing to figure out, and quite a daunting task. I would suggest trying not to think about it too much or else you might cause yourself unneeded stress. I think about it and obsess about analyzing my sexuality and come up with reasons I am gay, or reasons I am not. It doesn't help and it just makes me feel super confused and depressed. Just try to notice subtly what's natural to you if that's clear to you? Good luck :slight_smile: *hugs*