1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with clarifying feelings, please.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eddie123A, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Eddie123A

Greetings

I began a thread not so long ago with the aim of inviting people to help me clarify some thoughts and feelings. However, I only had one response.

Again, I have always been romantically and sexually interest in females, having 6 female romantic interests within the last 6 years. I would be profoundly upset/annoyed/angry if I couldn't be around them or if they had crushes on other people. In fact, I used to experience but wrenching feelings if I discovered that they were romantically interest in someone else, putting me on the verge of tears.

Sexually, I have been interested in multiple females, often getting aroused if I saw or thought about them. However, as I mentioned in the other thread, I began comparing myself
    with attractive males last year who girls thought were appealing and got excited if they shared characteristics with me. (I thought this would mean I was attractive as well).

Though I got scared as I interpreted my excitement as evidence of sexual/romantic interest. I have since been constantly worrying that I find other males attractive and I routinely make myself look at pictures of certain men. I get paranoid if I feel a response in my groin area. I have never experienced full arousal, just mere movements.

Sorry to be crude but, when I am on the verge of ejaculation, intrusive images of men I have seen enter my head against my will and I still find the experience pleasurable. Though it's not those males that make me aroused in the first place.

What are your thoughts?

---------- Post added 29th Dec 2014 at 02:39 PM ----------

Furthermore, I also find the male singing voice very pleasurable to listen to. I have been listening to old songs quite a lot recently and I almost get butterflies when I hear the voices of certain male singers. (I also like the tune as well). Does this suggest anything about my sexuality? I don't get aroused when I hear such songs, I just feel a strong sense of contentment when I hear the singer's voice along with the music.

2. Gen

Gen

You seem to be doing far more controlling than discovering. No one has control over the topics that run through the mind. Statistically, regardless of sexuality, male think and dream about other males at least equally as much as they think or dream about women. Most nearly twice as often. If you turn every time you compare yourself to another male into a internal debate, then of course it will be a topic that never leaves your mind.

I am certainly not saying that you couldn't possibly be bisexual, rather that the things that you are currently obsessing over don't mean anything by themselves. At the end of the day, discovering a certain degree of attraction to males would still make you bisexual. There is no point in stressing over the slightest possibility when you will still have the ability to be with women that you establish a connection with no differently.