1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by serendipityy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. serendipityy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, hey. Names Kenzie, I'm 19 and I've recently been starting to realize my feelings towards a girl who's my best friend. I don't know if I'm just feeling this way because I'm with her a lot (my best friend lol clap clap) or if I just get excited of the thought of just being with her doing what we already do but also do cute stuff, she just makes me so happy and ahhh!! but I can just see it and the thought just makes me so ..happy hahah.
    Problem is, I would die if our friendship got messed up from this just on the off chance it would. She is gay, making that a little easier at least, but I've never ever expressed interest in a girl and I guess I just don't know where my head is right now and I just need some major advicee. I know I should just tell her but I need to figure myself out first I think I just don't know what to do?
    I just have NO clue whats going on in my head

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

does she already know that you're gay? if not, she should have no problem with you coming out to her. If she does know, or once you tell her, you can just start up a conversation with her about it. she is your friend, you share things, so you can ask her about her experiences, what she founds attractive, and what she thinks of you. she might tell you something superficial, or it might be just the opening that she needs to tell you more. good luck!