1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lust/feeling nerve endings and trade-offs

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DelvSeigible, Jan 1, 2015.

1. DelvSeigible

[lust] So I know you can develop a nerve ending everywhere on a human body. All my sexual organs are a flare; my genitals erect, my breast hurts a bit as the nipple stands up, my nerve line from anus to genitals is hot, and my hip feels like it give out. This has been happening without any medication, and this state of intense lust has been happening to me several times a day and 7 days a week.

[trade off]
    I am acting all feminine now and my body is on an intense diet. So indeed I am monitoring my bodies's stress levels. A female's body has many quirks and I am changing the way I physically do things. I attempting to walk more fluidly, not rampaging around like a bull. I can barely lift anything anymore and forget about jumping over anything by lifting my legs too far. My physical athletic activities needs more protein but my transitioning, self-made plans restrict protein consumption due to test production from such a nutrient.
    The biggest trade off for me was definitely the muscle atrophy but I finally looking so much more like a girl now.

If you are comfortable please tell me what you did to get your gender ID aligned and /or how you defeat gender disporia.

2. DelvSeigible

Wow no one is brave enough to answer xD