1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocd

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ASM, Jan 2, 2015.

1. ASM

ASM

I want to start by saying that I have pretty bad OCD, especially when it comes to thinking I might be gay. A couple of nights ago, I got super drunk (and also was on adderrall) and I am not sure but I might have tried to make a move on one of my brothers friends. The thing is, whenever I obsess that I might be gay, or that other people think I am gay, the more I start to believe it and act in a way that I don't intend to towards guys. Going back to what happened the other night... the morning after I had a vague sense that I may have done something to try to hook up with the guy but i honestly don't know if i am making that thought up because of my anxiety. Talking about this with anyone from the party is out of the question because if all of this is inside of my head and no one knows what the hell I am talking about then I dont know what I would do to combat the anxiety that would follow. If anyone has some advice I would really appreciate it.