1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ForNarnia, Jan 3, 2015.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, two exchange students came to our school. They're both really great, and they're currently back in their home countries. I know girl A pretty well, but I didn't really talk to girl B. The problem I have is this: in the last few days of their time in England, I started getting to know girl B, and as I did, I realised I have a crush on her. I keep in contact with them both frequently, and they'll be coming back to England soon. I think she's straight, but I remain hopeful. My problem is, I can't tell if she likes me or if she's just being nice.

So yeah, I started this thread so people can talk about their awkward crushes :slight_smile:
    (Might be in the wrong section :/)

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

I had a roommate from Brazil once. After a night of drinking we both came out to each other and we made out, but we drew the line there. For like a month I had the weirdest crush on him...

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This might be better in Family, Friends and Relationships but hey, if it's any consolation I don't think your crush sounds that awkward! Haha, at least no more awkward than any other crush - they are tricky things! :icon_bigg