1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ink213, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Ink213

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I've know since I was a lil kid I was into men ..but I also like girls , but lately All I've been thinking about is finding love In another man . It's literally on my mind all day and night to the point where it gets overwhelming , I need a emotional/sexual relationship with a man soon or I'll go crazy ... My problem is I can never come out no matter what , my family is religious and very judgmental they'd never accept me and I couldn't hurt them like that . I want to be happy but it scares me even saying " I'm bi" or " I want a boyfriend" sounds scary ..Is it possible for me to be happy seeing woman but keep a descrete bf also ? I know it sounds wrong and unloyal to the female but it's the way it could work for me I think .. Idk I'm just really confused . Please help!! ..... Also On a side I know 100 I was born liking men and it's part of me .. But not to sound to vulgar but sometimes after I c*m I know longer feel gay eventually my gayness comes back tho is this normal ?

2. GaspingJasper

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's absolutely normal but it seems that you're gay-bi from your description. More into men than women? And take your time to think about it - no rush!

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It doesn't just sound wrong, it is wrong!
    I know you just consider this option because you're scared of coming out to your religious family, but remember there are many people who'd said I can never come out no matter what but who did come out eventually. It takes time to become ready to do so. Moreover, you need to accept yourself first and it's not going to happen overnight. Just take your time. Wishing you all the best. (*hug*)