1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it weird to be very picky as far as who I find attractive?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by EpicConfusion, Jan 4, 2015.

1. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't do it on purpose, but I find very few people attractive. Like few as in I've only had three crushes on real-life people of the same gender (As far as I can remember). I won't let myself be attracted to people who I know I don't have a chance with if that makes sense. I don't see people I think are cute very often at all. It makes me feel weird and like I have too-high of standards as far as appearances go.

When I assumed I was straight I used to think lots of girls were attractive physically, but I very, very rarely tried to pursue them. I still see girls that are "attractive" but I'm just jealous of how they look so good to guys now. It's just weird to me that I like so few people.

Does anyone else feel like this?

2. mangotree

Being "picky" is so common that it's normal mate, don't worry.

Why do you think there are so many single men out there? (many of whom are very attractive by society's standards).

The way I see it, it's better than sleeping with everything that moves.

3. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Were all picky...if someone says otherwise there lying....some are picky about looks,personality,and temperament

4. FoxSong

I've found personally that whilst I can appreciate people aesthetically, I don't find them sexually attractive until I really start getting to know them. So I prefer getting to know people as friends first. I don't think it's that unusual :slight_smile: