1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mass confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Horse, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Horse

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I have identified as straight my whole life. There's been a few doubts, because I have done masculine traits, but straight. I've always been attracted to men. I'm not not attracted to women, but I'm just like, whatever, you know? If you had to ask me to give them a number, I couldn't. So here comes the confusion. I'm dating a girl right now. I met her at the beginning of the summer and we hit it off right away. And that is super rare for me. So we become best friends. Through out this first semester I kept telling myself, all I need to do is find the male version of her and I will be set for life. And then my 21st birthday happened and I admitted that there might be something there. Two days later we had our first kiss and made it official. But I'm straight? Or am I not straight anymore? We do plenty of sexual six and she makes me orgasm a lot. I trust her more than anyone.I tell her everything. But she has a vagina. So I'm confused. I finger her too and everything. I tried to go down on her but couldn't. I can't go down on guys either. I think it's gross. I don't like it when guys go down on me, but I was enjoying it when she did go down on me for like five seconds, before she decided against it. Fun fact: I don't shave... anywhere. It was very brave of her. So our relationship is working. It's been a month now. I am happy. But really really worried. I don't want to hurt her. But we are both happy? But I'm straight? Or have I gotten myself wrong all these years? Maybe I'm bi? I don't even know anymore. So I guess in looking for general advice about my personal orientation and maybe on my girlfriend and my relationship? Or opinions? Forum, do your thing.

2. cherry tree

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't tell you how to label yourself or what you should identify as, I can only tell you what I think. To me it sounds like you might be bi.
    You said you're happy in your relationship so I would say that's the important thing right now. As long as you're happy with her that's great and figuring out whether you're straight or bi or something else might take some time. Of course it's stressful to not know this about yourself but I hope you can find a way to enjoy your relationship and not get too stressed out. Try to relax and maybe talk to your girlfriend about your situation and I think everything will work out just fine (*hug*)

3. Horse

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    My girlfriend identifies as pansexual and definitely knows about all of this. She proof read my post before I put it up, because she is a much better writer than me. I just worry. It doesn't help that I have a generalized anxiety disorder, so I worry about everything. I just like categories and grey areas are not my friend. Thank you. I've been considering the possibility of bisexual and think it might be possible.

4. Horse

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So, new update. Still dating her and going strong. But now I'm seriously questioning whether I was ever straight. But here's what I get held up on all the time. I'm not attracted to women. I wouldn't be able to rate them if you asked me to. But I can with men? Sort of? But they never get me hour and bothered or anything. I know I'm not asexual. Am I bi that just leans towards guys? Opinions?

5. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you had sex with men? You maybe bisexual. You love someone that is more than just sex itself. That means regardless of having sex with them or not you still what to grow old with them. Why does your gf need to have a penis or be a male for you to have your perfect image of marriage. You can still stay with her as she is, you who everything else so far. There is not such thing as perfect. If we wait for perfect we might as well be single for the rest of our lives. Finding someone who understands you and cares for you, you enjoy the sex then what more do you need to be happy? What is the definition of happiness anyways?