1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Clancularius, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

So I've always been attracted to women, but in the past year I've began to have dreams and fantasies about men! I'm not sure if this is a phase or if I'm actually bisexual with a preference for females?

2. Shostoppa23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think this is something only you can concretely answer. However, I would say if your dreams and fantasies are sexual... there's a solid chance... You are definitely in the questioning stage.

3. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Something I have been struggling with. Haven't been on this forum in a while tho. Can't tell you if you are bisexual.

I will say, I have dreams and fantasies about men. At first, I thought it was bi-curiosity since after I would sexually satisfy myself the fantasies about men would be less appealing to non-existent... Later however, even after having sex or masturbating, I would sometimes almost instantly be able to enjoy the fantasy with men. That's poorly written but I am too tired to fix it. :slight_smile:

So, what am I? I haven't been with a man and don't see the opportunity ever happening given the life choices I made. So, I consider myself a bisexual with a preference for females.

My advice since you are young... Try it at some point. If you like it, great. If not, well cross that one off the bucket list :slight_smile: