1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identity questions and help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ellieworm, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Ellieworm

Out Status:
    Some people
    Question....
    This question directed mainly towards bi teens/girls.. whoever really

When did you realize that you were bi and do you ever wonder whether your just kidding yourself and are actually lesbian/gay? I am trying to figure out some stuff along those lines.. just need advice about it.

Thank you and have a kick ass day!:smilewave:eusa_danc(*hug*)

2. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm the opposite of you. I believe myself to be lesbian, but sometimes wonder if I'm bi. What makes you think that you're not bisexual?

3. Hela

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm bi, and I wonder about that a lot. I am attracted to absolutley none of the guys at my school, and I haven't had a male crush since before I discovered my sexuality, and that always made me doubt if I was bi, or just gay. I still don't really know, but I have a bad habit of second-guessing myself, and doubting whether my identity is valid. Even if you aren't attracted to any guys, and haven't been for a while (like me. apparently celebrities and fictional characters don't really count) you can still identify as bisexual. Really, you just have to choose whichever label fits you best. You don't conform to your label- your label conforms to you. Hope my advice helps!

4. gurren

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ok what if all you want to do is have sex a man just to get it out the way. well, and a transsexual anything else

5. Jellal

OP, I know there's no way I'm just attracted to one sex. In pretty much any case I'll find girls hotter than guys, that much is true. But I've had a few turn-ons and dirty thoughts about guys and there's no point in denying that.

I think what it comes down to is reminding yourself to remain open! There's really not much sense in narrowing your sexuality to lesbian/gay just because you figure you're either more into girls or guys. If you have other attractions, no matter how small, they're not worthless. So don't ignore those feelings just to make a label more convenient. That's my advice.

6. Ellieworm

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you all. That really helps! Thank you.
    And to answer your question Nightdream- I orginally came out as a lesbian to my parents a couple years back. They freaked out in a way that sent me back into the closet. Now, two years later, I am coming out as bi. It feels good but at the same time, even though labels are stupid as hell, which I know now, I just don't want to make the wrong descion. But in the long run, I guess I am not completely done figuring out about myself.