1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like being masculine and protective towards girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by merrime, Jan 7, 2015.

1. merrime

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi guys, how are you?

I'm 23 y.o. girl and I like been gentle and protective to girls in general. I like watching them doing all these girly things, (which of course I do myself as well) and feel a certain kind of fascination towards their world, as if I were an outsider.

I remembering being a teen and imagining what it'd be like to chop my hair off, get dressed in boys clothes and hang out with male friends, as if I was one of the lads. Which I did, I always hanged out around guy friends and dressed up using my brother's clothes. Not being a boy, but more of a masculine girl, the tomboy type.

I am however, attracted to men. Have you ever felt thay way? Maybe I'm only attracted to the idea of being a boy and their world for it's something completely unknown for me and hence am curious about it. Could it be I feel this kind of affection and protective instinct towards girls due to the fact I've not been treated that well by boys when younger? (I've been way too shy and naive throughout my teenage years until I was 21).

Anyways, thanks in advance guy. Much appreciated.

2. treatmeright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Merrime, Wow that the fastes Uhaul stereotype ever :slight_smile:
    Not funny I know :wink:

I can relate to the protectiveness toward other women because we feel kinship and connection to our kind and we feel that we have the strength and power to help vulnerable and soft women (looks sometimes deceiving check Agent Carter tv show just started)!

Same here I was a tomboy from the start but I wasn't attracted to boys I was one of them. B
    I grew out my tomboy days but my non attraction to men didn't change.
    Do you feel only protective or there is attraction to?

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I remember playing with my sister's barbies lol. Then again, I don't know if I was actually playing with them, I just enjoyed stripping them naked and pulling apart their arms and stuff lol.

I can relate to your last paragraph, where you were attracted to the idea of being the other gender, like how it would feel (at least for me) for a bigger man to wrap his arms around me. But as a lover, it gives me the shivers, which is not very pleasant. Relationship wise, it wouldn't work with older men. Now I realize that what I want is temporary, and not lifelong, which is obviously a pretty big issue when it comes to spending your whole life with someone.

Off topic here, but when the girl I liked brushed her arm past mine it gave me a boner LOL. Doesn't happen with men though, it just gives me shivers.