1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by WanderingOne, Jan 7, 2015.

1. WanderingOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey,

I was wondering what it is meant to feel like when you kiss someone (like do people actually feel anything or is that just something that society says and if so what does it typically feel like).

I dated a guy over three years ago and we kissed, hooked up, all the typical teenage this but through it all I never felt anything. Like I felt a heart connection (if that makes sense) but absolutely nothing when we were physical.

So yeah I'm trying to figure out what this means, if anyone out there has been in a similar situation or has words of wisdom. Pretty much I'm trying to figure out if this is just normal (which I doubt), if I'm a lesbian, if I'm asexual or whatever else this could be.

Thanks in advanced guys and girls

2. pinkman

When I had my first kiss... it felt magical. I don't really know how to explain it without sounding like I'm talking bull, but... I literally felt electricity throughout my whole body. I felt giddy and excited, because it was with a guy I had been in love with for like... 3 whole years before I finally worked up the guts to talk to him.

I don't really know if it's normal not to feel anything, but there must be a thing in which you are uh... I don't know the word, but in which you feel romantic shit for people of the opposite sex and not really... sexual stuff? Hm... I'm probably the worst person to answer this. Hope you figure it out! I'm sorry for being useless.

3. Lyana

I've often not felt anything with kisses. In fact, the first time I felt something was probably a year after my first kiss.
    Only once have I really felt the "spark," heat pooling in my stomach, electricity tingling across my body. And I'm pretty convinced that had to do with the person I was kissing.
    My first kiss (with a guy), and most of the following ones, were just nothing special, with people I must not have been crazily attracted to, because they didn't make me feel anything.

Despite that, I'm pretty sure I'm neither asexual, nor a lesbian.