1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by snowblow, Jan 9, 2015.

1. snowblow

Ok hi
    I know the answer myself kind of? but I'm still kind of unsure if I should do something about it. So; I enjoy male attention. A lot. It's like an addiction I discovered. Especially when they stare. And they stare a lot because well, not gonna lie I'm good looking, charismatic and probably the most interesting person you will ever meet. Anyway, I won't tell every single detail because I'm stupid and I make poor moral choices.

I've let my guard way too many times; I've been kissed by hot chicks, fat chicks, goths??? aND men (3 times).

I can't explain it maybe men are better at kissing but I want to make out with every man who is attracted to me fat or not. I've started to see some men as "peace of meat" like how I see some women and I don't mean it in a rude way but more like "I'm sexually attracted to that person". I can't and don't want to imagine myself sucking another man's d*ck but I wouldn't mind if they sucked mine... Yet, I don't want to go any further and anal sex disgusts me.

Then again with women it's like I can have sex but I hate to cuddle or make out with them and I definitely don't want to date them.

There's this one guy I'm attracted to but whenever I think about sex with him I feel disgusted this is why I'm asking from you nice people if I'm gay. And even if I am gay should I do something about it? This questioning drives me nuts. Kthanxbye

2. Erick

Do you feel disgusted because you're in denial or...? You can be romantically attracted to guys as well as sexually as you said you enjoy oral, and you are sexually attracted to women yet you are not romantically attracted to them.

If I could guess you're probably bisexual, but in all honesty you sound like you're in denial.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. soulcatcher

You're queer.

---------- Post added 9th Jan 2015 at 10:45 PM ----------

Haha -- "peace of meat".

4. snowblow

Guess I am..