1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aceJan, Jan 10, 2015.

1. aceJan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hello guys.. I apologize if my English is bad because it's not my first language.

Right now I am really confused. So here's my story:

When i was in high school, i really had a huge crush on my female PE teacher and it's the blushing-and-sweating-like-hell-when-she's-around kind of crushing. But i also had a boyfriend that time and i loved him but I was starting to doubt about my sexuality. We broke up after 2 years.
    Then I'd been single since then.
    Then I'd met someone in college (2nd year.).. A biology student. She was pretty, smart, tough, loved the smell of chlorine and acetone, and a lesbian. I really liked her and to make the story short, she became my girlfriend but the relationship lasted for only nine months. During our relationship, i was pretty convinced that I'm a lesbian and I'm okay with it.

And then i met Jay. A charming boy. We're classmates and we became very good friends. And i opened up, telling him that I had a relationship with a girl.
    And then one time, my friends, Jay and I partied. I was drunk and i woke up the following morning on someone's bed.- Jay's bed! And then after that, Jay actually started pursuing me, telling me to give 'us' a try. Then we started going out. Going to the movies, eating lunch together, playing arcade games (yeah, i love arcade games.). We spent most of our time together for months. BUT I wasn't really attracted to him. I couldn't fucking explain but there wasn't any connection, or something like gravity pulling me into him. And i could feel that my heart wasn't really in it. So by the help of vodka, i honestly told him about it.

I really felt bad that night that it made me call my big sister over the phone because she's at work and i told her for the first time that i might be gay. She wasn't surprise. She told me that she kinda knew. But i was also relieved when she told me that she will always love me and support me. Whew, lucky me.

So, I've been really thinking if im gay or bi? But i know deep inside that I am really more into girls and thinking about having a relationship with a guy is not so entertaining.

thank you for reading..:kiss:

2. omnisexual

It honestly sounds like you're a lesbian to me. ^.^

3. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep lesbian, jay seem like your best friend....