1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could be bisexual, but..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mukumuku, Jan 10, 2015.

1. mukumuku

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey y'all. I'm going to try and keep this as concise as possible..

I've always known I like men. Generally I prefer androgynous men, but have been attracted to quite masculine ones as well. I'm a virgin but I know for sure I'm sexually attracted to men. There's no doubt in my mind on that end. On the other hand, I have had crushes on girls for as long as I can remember, but they were rather innocent seeming. Like, I've wanted to kiss, hold hands or cuddle with them but thought I'd never do anything sexual/below the belt.

Last year I became friends with a lesbian girl who is really androgynous and sort of fell for her. Like actual heart pounding, can't eat, can't sleep kind of crush. We made out once and it was awesome (she wasn't much into me though so it didn't work out). Since then I have been having more thoughts about women and am thinking perhaps I am actually bisexual. I can now say I would definitely try having sex with a woman and I've developed a lot of crushes on girls since then - but I still feel apprehensive about pursuing anything.

I'm confused because seeing a woman naked generally don't turn me on unless they're quite androgynous in appearance (small boobs, thin, etc.). If a very specific type of girl is the only one I like, and that type is not especially feminine (in body type), am I actually bisexual?

2. MrSkittles

You might me be bi. It sounds like you are sexually attracted to men and mostly romantically to women. I have heard this happening before. So it is possible that you are bisexual.

3. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Let's keep it simple, even if you are sexually attracted to more manly women (butch) then you are still bi cuz they are still female, just more male personality.