1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Balua29, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Balua29

Balua29 Guest

I really need help figuring out what I am. I'm f and 28 and I'm sexually attracted to guys and fantasize about having a relationship and sex with them. I'm turned on by pics of naked male genitalia but I get uncomfortable talking guys or when they're around. I only dated two guys in my life and wasn't attracted to them physically or emotionally and lost interest quick then avoided them. The sex and their bodies didn't do it for me and I wasn't very keen on dating them for more than 2 month. I've never had a crush on a girl to the point of wanting to touch her or fantasizing about her but I like being in a relationship with one and the sex is great when I fantasize about being with a guy. I always connect with a girl emotionally. I only connect with a guy emotionally in my fantasy. This makes it hard to be in like any kind of relationship because there's always something missing.

#1 Balua29, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  2. kakich

kakich Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You just have to meet the right guy. I don't you like girls. Good luck!

3. Balua29

Balua29 Guest

That's a bit generalized don't you think? I do enjoy sex with women but not with guys. It just gives me a kick to think about them. I can develop a crush on a guy but don't really have a wish to pursue it. It's been like this my whole life whereas I have relationships with girls. Any ideas?

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look here:
    Am I Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender?

There is romantic and sexual attraction, like you said.
    And there are imo differences in relationships with men or women... an exception might be queer people.

You might look in lgbt circles... going to a lgbt center, having a look at events...

(*hug*)

5. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not sure your post makes sense to me.
    You have relationships with girls, but without crushing on them and fantasising about them? How does that work?
    What exactly are you confused about... do you think you'd prefer a relationship with a woman? Why did you not enjoy sex with a guy?
    You could be biromantic and heterosexual or even bisexual but it is for you to figure out.
    Are you sexually attracted to men in real life? Not just pictures, but actually real men? Are you ever sexually attracted to women? If you enjoy sex with women, but have to think about a man to get yourself turned on, then I don't think you are really attracted to women...
    If you are attracted to men, why don't you try to date/meet men you are physically attracted to?

Go on a dating site, or try to meet boys through other means because not finding your dates sexually attractive only shows you did not date the right man if you are sexually attracted to other men.

Men usually have it harder getting dates from women, than other way around, so if you are active, I am sure you'll find somebody you like.

It could really be that you have emotional issues relating to men, and are scared to get to know them for some reason.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get your mind out of fantasyland and face reality. Inducing your mind in an ideal environment provides no conclusive evidence that you are attracted to so-and-so gender. You need to expose yourself to the real world and put sex aside. Sure, the sex could be great, but besides that you'll be spending 90-95% of your time outside the bedroom.