1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally trying to discover myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Intrinsicallyme, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Intrinsicallyme

In high school, when most people were interested in sex the most, I was always pretty disinterested. I tried making out with a couple guys, and kissing them was nice, but never kindled any sexual desire. I never actually tried kissing girls, but thinking about it still didn't make me all hot and bothered like it seems to make most people. Again, I've no objection to it, and it seemed like it would be pleasant, but it didn't magically make me interested in their genitals.

I do have a boyfriend. He's the first, and probably only person I'll have sex with, but the reason I became interested in him had nothing to do with his physical body. The reason I think he's sexy is because he's HIM. And when we have sex, I don't really care all that much about whether or not I get off.

I got really drunk yesterday, however, and noticed that my female roommate is super physically attractive. I'm in a relationship, though, so I don't want to pursue anything regardless of whether she's willing, and I'm not pining for her or anything. It doesn't cause problems with either relationship. I'm just really really confused as to why this is happening all of a sudden. Did my latent hormones just finally kick in? Since I'm not physically attracted to men, does that mean I'm a lesbian? What about my boyfriend? I'm still super into him. It's all a confusing mess. So I though you guys could help. Maybe. Please. :help:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have boyfriend, you enjoyed sex with him- think about girls = bi. Feeling can happen anytime, particularly hormones, it controls us quite abit.