1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

constantly confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RYCBAR, Jan 16, 2015.

1. RYCBAR

RYCBAR Guest

Dose it ever get easier? I tried to date guys I did but there was nothing there. I am way to scared to talk to girls and even if I was brave how do you go about talking to them? I am the poster child for awkward and I have no filter so most people just think I'm an ass hole. I haven't come out to anyone so there is another negative. FML

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! :slight_smile: I'm sorry you're having a rough time, dating can be tough - whatever gender. I haven't got loads of advice for you but I do recommend this really useful thread, about getting the courage to talk to people and ask them on dates. Worth checking out!

3. RYCBAR

RYCBAR Guest

Thank you so much for sharing this with me please keep sharing it.

4. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you are a female, that makes it easier for you to talk to other females. When opposite sex meet there could be a border, but when the same sex meet it's hello girlfriend. This is the point of view of the straight girls. Of course you like girls so it would be more nervous for you cuz your attracted to them. But just know they are much more open and friendly to you because you are like them- a female. Be who you are with your awkwardness, those who like you will like you. If you try to filter your thought and make people like you at the first impression, your true self will come out sooner or later. Plus it s exhausting to be someone your not. Why do you have to change for someone?

5. RYCBAR

RYCBAR Guest

I shouldn't have to change your very right but to show someone me is not so easy. Especially now when every thing is so closed off to me. I do think that feeling alone plays a big part into it. I'm working on an attitude change in a better direction being more open to people. This place is helping being able to hear about other people and all the advice and experience everyone is willing so share