1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this girl...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Imtherunner17, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Imtherunner17

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So,about a year ago I started crushing on this girl.And it was a hardcore crush like the kind of crushes I had on boys and it scared me a lot.I figured out she was a lesbian that she has a girlfriend and I still feel the same about her,it's my senior year and all I wanted was to have one last blow out before I graduate. But all I can do is think about her,there's times when I can stop this feeling when I can stop thinking about her. Then it comes back again same as it was,sometimes stronger. The thing is I have a boyfriend too I love him but I keep thinking about her constantly, like it feels like she's the one I want to be with.I've never talked to her really, and I just don't know what to do because it feels like I'm never going to get over her and I want to figure out who I am because it's driving me insane I'm just so scared.If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    Am I Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender?

There is romantic and sexual attraction...

Well it seems you have a partner, and she has a partner.

Would it be a possibility if you would invite her to a talk... tell her that you might have feelings for women, too... and talk with her about how she figured out she is lesbian...

this way you could learn a bit about yourself, and you could lose a romantic image of a crush, seeing her as she is. All on a friendship basis.

3. Imtherunner17

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks for the advice I might have to try that.