1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by VTH, Jan 18, 2015.

1. VTH

VTH

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Recently I have been on tumblr and asked on a page where teen lesbians can meet or just talk, if there was anyone I could talk to about questioning myself. I had a couple of replies and one girl and I really hit it off talking. She followed me on Instagram and she's really pretty. When we were texting each other she told me that she had just come out to one of her best friends. When ever I see that I got a text message I always hope that it's her. Plus, when we do text I get major butterflies in my stomach and never want to stop talking to her. I'm like 90% sure I'm a lesbian but I think I'm having a hard time accepting myself because I do find some boys attractive and sometimes in a sexual way, but whenever I talk to certain girls my stomach does flips I get butterflies in my stomach and not want to stop talking with them or being around them. Any thoughts?

2. oldladynewlez

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you are more bisexual at this point, and that's ok. Enjoy your relationships with whoever you choose. It's all about the person you're with and how they make you feel as well as how you feel about them, male or female. It took me over 40 years to finally admit to myself that I'm a lesbian. I wish I had come to this point earlier but, as they say, it is what it is.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you did say that you sometimes find boys attractive in a sexual way, but you seem to be much more strongly inclined towards girls. You might be a 5 on the Kinsey Scale, homoflexible, meaning you mainly like girls but may occasionally like guys. A Kinsey 5 is still a lesbian.

4. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as gay, but I do still sometimes find the opposite sex sexually attractive.

It sounds as if you like her a lot, so maybe you are a lesbian, maybe bisexual, or maybe pansexual. Your label is your choice.