1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions about polyamarous relationship

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by earthlvr510, Jan 18, 2015.

1. earthlvr510

I've always been interested in poly relationships, they just make sense to me, but don't have any experience with them personally. I recently met someone who is currently in a poly relationship, he has two partners, and we really hit it off. Our first date was pretty intense and i ended up changing my travel plans just to stay in the city a few more days and we ended up spending most of the next two days together. He even invited me over to hangout and meet his friends and one of his partners. Personally I have very little experience with relationships of any sort and am only now, after finally sorting out my gender identity and transitioning, do I feel like im comfortable with being in a physical relationship. I guess im just a little freaked out getting into a relationship with someone who is 6 years older and has two partners, no matter how comfortable I am with poly. Does anyone have experience with poly relationships, especially starting a relationship with someone who is poly when you weren't previously poly yourself?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. jay777

Sexual Orientation: