1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a question.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Basil007, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Basil007

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi y'alls, so maybe I'm in need of some general advice/assurance, I don't know!

I'm sure this is something that comes up quite a lot, but I'll go ahead anyway. I am a 24 year old woman who has always identified as straight, however, I met a girl...
    We've had sex twice and both times have been great, and ever since i've been a tad obsessed (not in a horrible creepy way). We're still seeing each other and obviously I'm very happy about this!
    I've never been involved on the LBGT scene before, and just wandered if there was any advise out there? I'm questioning my sexuality now, and although i'm thrilled to be seeing someone it does raise some questions. And I have always found both men and women attractive, does this mean I am bi? It doesn't matter either way, but it would be nice to hear from someone who has gone through something similar.

Peace out.

2. Horse

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Well, I can tell you that my situation is about the exact same as yours. I was straight my whole life and I am now dating my best friend. And wondering if I was bi the whole time. How do you know you are attracted to females though? That's what I'm getting hung up on. I thought I was only attracted to men and I've talked in my head so much that I'm not sure I know what attraction is anymore.

3. lilstar04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Labels makes life complicated. You both are bi, why does it matter when. All that matters is now you know. Only you and you partner who ever it maybe are happy that is important. What people think, doesn't as much.

4. chocolate dream

My ex is straight.She was before we got involved and as far as i know she is again now.She never said she was bi or even gay.She said she fell in loe with me,her best friend,and i just happen to be a woman.
    For some people its not about the gender at all,its the person.

5. treatmeright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Does it matter if you are Bi or Gay? I think it's wonderful to find someone and be happy with. This is what we all strive for. I'm a lesbian who never been with a woman, and I'm not confused about my sexuality. Just my reality not maching my inside, I'm still living a heterosexual live but does not make me less lesbian.