1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low self esteem or gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by curiousguyuk, Jan 20, 2015.

1. curiousguyuk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all need some opinions. I remember having my first experience with a friend when I was just 10 years old, Its not that I found hi attractive it was more the act I guess. I have always found females attractive the only fly in the ointment is my shyness, I couldn't talk to females and they sure as hell weren't going to approach me. I went clubbing with friends every weekend for years, while they would pull every weekend I never got as much as a peck on the cheek. Things moved on, my friends got married, settled down and we lost touch.

I still never had any luck with women so I came across a gay dating site, had a look and it fired of the old feelings I had, while I don't find guys attractive I find the act attractive if you understand, I have been with a few guys since I guess because no woman would look at me is probably the main reason.

Any advice or opinions guys?

2. SonicBoom

Welcome Curios,

From what I can guess is that you are probably bisexual.

You seem to be able to go back and forth between women and men with ease and at will.

Hope that helped.

(*hug*)

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any feelings for guys at all? I understand your issue when you're shy around girls, I am as well. I'm mostly afraid of what I say and how they'll react. It's much less around guys since I can make fun of anyone and it would still be okay.

I'd say... try it out with guys. You'll know if it feels right or not. It's quite possible that you haven't found the right woman yet, and now you are open to discover new options. I get it, the act of having sex with guys is attractive since it can be considered as taboo. Have your parents ever told you not to do something so often that you wanted to know how it would be like if you did it? The idea of it was so... intriguing?