1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please describe me your feelings/attraction towards men

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ocdbrazil, Jan 21, 2015.

1. ocdbrazil

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Dear friends, I'm a male OCD sufferer. I would like you to describe me, in details, your attraction to other men. I refer myself to those men above the certain threshold of men you consider attractive or desirable. When you see him, what do you feel? What do you want to do with him? How do you proceed, should you be a single, for instance? Please make your explanation as detailed as possible!

Conversely, could you please describe to me what do you feel towards women?

I know that some of you are not very sympathetic to the whole OCD idea, but each person is different, right?

Thank you for your attention!

#1 ocdbrazil, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  2. Jellal

I'll do my best to give you my perspective, though it bears mentioning I don't see myself as a man, I consider myself a girl, but I've certainly got a male body. And I am attracted to both of the kinds of people you listed, so maybe something I say can be of use to you.

I don't always find men attractive. But when I do, I prefer someone powerful—physically or socially or financially. (Despite what some people will tell you, wealth is actually very sexy.) When I think of someone like this, I feel my pulse quicken. I'm aroused from top to bottom. What do I want to do with him? I want to get on my knees and please him. I want to be utterly dominated. The idea that I'm submitting to a power greater than my own fuels my sexual energy. Also, sex with a man reinforces how I see myself as female.

I feel pretty much the same way about women, the only difference being that I'm also okay with not being dominated. Nobody has to be the boss if they don't want to, even though that's what I'd always prefer. I'm very passive that way. I guess though, with women I'm open to more ideas of romance than I am with men, I like the idea of forming a closer connection with a woman beyond sex. I desire intimacy and affection. But I find nothing particularly hot about a man who can't take charge—that's just my personal preference.

3. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm attracted to all genders but sometimes my tastes change. The things that remind consistent though are that I like someone who's fun to be around, cute, with a nice smile. Lately, I've had a thing for people with extreme and unique senses of style. I don't know, I guess it grabs my attention and I like the uniqueness.

4. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm not very good at describing feelings, but I'll give this a go.

If I see someone attractive, the first thing I think is "wow, there's someone attractive here!" (I'm attracted to very feminine looking guys, which are little to none here), then I go "damn he's hot!"
    Alternatively, if it's online, I'll just go "damn he's hot!" Hahaha

You know what, to make this easier,
    It's the same thing as you being attracted to a woman.

What I would want to do with him? EVERYTHING!! Haha

Seriously, both sexual and romantic things. But sexual comes first, romantic comes when I feel like I can trust him and that he has a compatible personality to me.

What would I do?
    If he set off my gaydar, I'd probably compliment him.
    If I'm not sure or if he gives me the straight vibes, then I'll probably not say anything.

Women?
    If I see an attractive woman, I will just find her aesthetically attractive, sometimes sexually attractive, but never would want anything to do with a relationship with her.

#4 NingyoBroken, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  5. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I never go "oh (s)he's hot". I need emotional attachment to them beforehand, I just don't like saying demi. But I suppose I can describe what I don't find attractive. For instance, six-packers are definitely not my cup of tee. No, that's way too masculine for me I suppose and I can't associate that with not being straight somehow. The loudest homophobes here are kinda like that, and they're also very very bald.
    It's very difficult to come up with more because no attraction-related thoughts are conceived in my head about anyone unless I know they're gay or bi. And even then I'd just spend some time probably hanging out in the back and finding out more about his personality... this is a very slow process for me, and with almost no candidates. You know I have no lgbt friends IRL. I don't even know where they are, but since the stereotypes are dominant here and everyone else is hidden completely I'm not even trying. If anything happens by chance it will, otherwise I'm here to enjoy a million other things in life. All the things that require noone but me.

Oh... never mind I can actually say something positive. To me it is very important, you could say even attractive if someone shows great intelligence and isn't...you know stupid. I value that a grat deal and this means a lot more to me than being with Mr. Whoever male beauty contest winner.

6. Psijic

I'll give this a shot.
    When I see a woman I can appreciate her beauty, much like a work of art. It's appealing, but there's a cold distance to it. It's unremarkable. However, when I see a man there's a desire, passion to it. I feel stimulated in certain ways.
    Was that too poetic? I think I got the woman part most accurately, while I find that it's hard to really describe attraction.
    In a very simplified way, I could say that I feel things towards a man that I don't feel towards woman.