1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he straight, bi, or just curious?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MrWheelz, Jan 21, 2015.

1. MrWheelz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure if this is in the right spot but here it is. Let me start by saying that I have a huge crush on my best friend. When I came out to him as bi he didn't really know what to say. About a year later I told him that I "had a thing" for him. He didn't have much to say then either. I expected that our friendship would become awkward but to my surprise he and I started chatting on Facebook more (we live 150 miles apart.) Since then he has told me some very private things that we never talked about before. Every once in a while I have this feeling that he may be hinting that he is bisexual at the very least. He'll send me jokes and things about getting head and so on. He also has come to visit me a couple times because he knows I can't just leave town because of health issues. I know he's a really great friend but does any of this make it sound like he want to be more than friends?

2. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well is possible he is straight or that you is just misreading things because you have a crush on him. You was honest with him before when you admitted you was bisexual and had a thing or him. I think you should bring it up again and just be honest with him so that you are sure of where he stands on this.

3. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    It might be nothing, honestly. None of this sounds very conclusive.