1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do many straight guys attracted to feminine looking men?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MileyStan99, Jan 22, 2015.

1. MileyStan99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so I've been through many discussions, especially on yahoo! Answers that many guys claimed themselves to be straight but somehow attracted to feminine, pretty guys (usually are gay). Are they bi-curious, fully bisexual or just interested in the feminine quality of the guy? :rolle: I mean those guys 99% attracted to girls and 1% for the femme boys but not attracted to any other masculine guy.

#1 MileyStan99, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Straight men are usually attracted to feminine qualities which are often found in straight females. When they meet a man who has some of these qualities, the irrational "desire" part of the brain gets tripped and they feel a certain attraction towards the feminine man. This doesn't happen to masculine men so much because masculinity doesn't switch on a straight man's desire.

3. seeking

You can have attraction to someone without actually wanting to have sex with them.

I've heard straight girls even say, "Oh she is hot, I would tap that." And in all actuality they wouldn't do it.

Feminine features are usually found in females (which are what these men are attracted to)...and when they see that feminine feature on someone they think the person is attractive.

I agree with danball7, they are just attracted to the features/qualities...doesn't mean when the dude drops his pants the straight man will want to have sex with him.

You can tell when a person is really hot and attractive without there truly being a sexual attraction. Just attracted to the features/qualities not the sex (M)

Hope i answered your question.

4. MileyStan99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yes I got it Thanks for your answers!!!!

5. Pumpkin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh okay, that answer is really nice