1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

potential first date... maybe?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SomeLeviathan, Jan 24, 2015.

1. SomeLeviathan

so I've hung out with this particular guy a few times, a person I know from college. He's bi and single as far as I know. We've made some plans to hangout at this game store to play card games for a while tomorrow and then get dinner afterward.

I'll be up front that I haven't dated in a few years, as PTSD makes it hard for me to get close to people. Are there any ways I can subtly hint to him I'm interested while we're playing games or during dinner?

Neither of us specified that the dinner plans were a "date" so to speak.

Advice on how to conduct myself other than to just "be myself" and ask him questions about his major and stuff? I'm in political science and he is getting a minor in polisci, so there is at least some overlap in interest and conversation.

also I guess the last quesiton would be should I ask him ahead of time if it's a "date" or not, or just sort of read the signs as the day progresses (I'm not very good at that, so advice would be great)?

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say do some subtle flirting while you're out. Don't ask. I always find it weird when people ask. If you do some subtle flirting, that should send a message :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: