1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with best friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dlewis86, Jan 26, 2015.

1. dlewis86

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello! New here! I'm sure this story has been told a million times before, but once more won't hurt My best child hood friend and I have reconnected after being separated for many years. We are now in our twenties and single. We were both in straight monogomous relationships for years and have both been single for four years. By single I mean I have had no sexual contact with anyone for four years, and he has only had a few oral encounters. He is very heavy into dating sites. Its more of a game for him than anything. We get to talking about sex a lot. One time I got up the courage to tell him I am bi-curious. He had an uncle who passed that was gay and a cross dresser so he is by no means homophobic. When I told him he said it was cool just not to come on to him in a laughing matter. I agreed, and not much more has been directly said. However there has been a lot of sexual tension building between us. I can feel it growing. I will be honest here, we both smoke weed regulary. One day we were smoking and he just looks at me in the eyes and says " I wish I could have a blowjob right now" He smiled and I said " I could make that happen" his response was " No it has to be from Mary, you don't have the lips, I would loose my boner" We both just laughed! There have been other times when he seems to be flirting with me.

I told him one time that I wasn't really seeking a relationship with a guy, just that there were certain things I wanted to try. He told me he completely understands! I spent a day helping him clean his house. I made fun of how messy he is. Now he calls me his nanny. It turns me on to no end. I love it when he says that. Understand we already spend as much time together as humanly possible. We even work together. All I'm interested in doing right now is giving him oral. I don't expect reciprocation. I think that is the main problem, in that I haven't told him I want to do this and I don't expect anything in return. As far as I know he may think I want have all out sex. That's not the case. I just want to be able to make him happy. So how do I go about telling him I want this? Am I thinking too much into it. Should I just come out and say it.. We trust each other with everything. He and another female friend are the only two I have ever told I was bi curious. Thanks for any help you can offer!

2. jami13llp1993

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I say smoke alittle weed together and just tell him straight I want to give you a blow job really bad but i don't expect you to do it to me and see where it goes... Good luck :slight_smile:

3. SonicBoom

Besides the conversation / joke about the BJ, what other signs has your best friend given you about the possibility of him wanting sex with you?

---------- Post added 26th Jan 2015 at 07:27 AM ----------

Dlewis, just know that what you ASSUME may be a sexual invitation/hint on your best friends part may just be intended to be a joke by him.

People's sexual cues are sometimes hard to read.

What your best friend may be talking about is "oranges" and you may be thinking that he is really talking about "apples".

The best thing to do is talk to him over the PHONE and ask him what his intentions are and tell him what you want. The reason you should talk to him over the phone is so that it won't get too awkward and it will give you both a chance to be frank and honest.

Tell him that he shouldn't be giving you what you perceive to be sexual cues if he isn't willing to "put out".

Tell him that your being friends with him is trillion times more important than a bj.

(*hug*)

---------- Post added 26th Jan 2015 at 07:35 AM ----------

Don't come across as aggressively pursuing your friend sexually and give him EVERY CHANCE to tell his side of the story and decline you.

If he was indeed was just joking around......then you both should set boundaries and stick to them.

(*hug*)

4. dlewis86

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Besides the conversation, we often share these looks. We joke that I have the ability to read his facial expressions and know what he's feeling. We sometime just accidentally stare at each other for long periods and it seems like he wants to say something. We go on thes multi mile walks through the state park near by. He points out all the places he has gotten blowjobs. Not just bragging either. He says it more like a challenge.I can definitely tell when he is horny. He almost always starts talking about blowjobs. I think it might be that he just doesn't want to initiate anything.

So I guess what I'm asking is, does this sound like the right time? I'm very shy, I guess! I was in a straight relationship for 9 years. She was my first and only sexual partner. He has had sex with a few different girls in the past, but has only received bj's from a few over the past four years. I have had no sexual contact for four years...Sounds really bad, but I have spent the last few years trying to figure ME out so I haven't really tried!

5. SonicBoom

Safest thing to do is give him a text asking him straight out

"Would you like a bj ?"