1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I think im Bisexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wolfy1, Jan 26, 2015.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so some of you probably know me around here (although iv been gone for a month or so), but iv come to a conclusion that im probably bisexual. in the past i have identified as gay, and although my attractions are more toward guys, i cant ignore the fact that i do have a sexual attraction to women as well. i honestly cant really think of any crushes iv had on a female... maybe one small crush years back, but i do non the less have an attraction a little. i have had several crushes on guys before and currently have one on a guy right now (although i think hes straight :dry:slight_smile:, and its undeniable that i have a sexual attraction to them lol. my attractions do fluctuate between genders a little.

to be honest i don't really like the fact that im bi... its just confusing. i would much rather be 100% gay, but i cant change who i am, so im just going with it. i figure if i meet the right girl maybe something can happen, and same for men, if i meet the right guy maybe something can happen. im trying to be open minded and honest with my self. i knew i was not being 100% honest with my self before because i could tell there was something more to the puzzle. so here it is; "I "wolfy1" am bisexual".

im sure this is not the end all be all, and i will question sometimes weather im bisexual or gay, but for now this is what seems to be right. :slight_smile:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Wolf! Welcome to the Bi team!

3. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome aboard :slight_smile: Hopefully, things'll get easier in time :grin: