1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and scared

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Butterscotch, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Butterscotch

I don't get crushes very often, so as a result I don't really think about relationship stuff in general very often. Until recently.
    I have a crush on a guy in one of my classes, which I think is going pretty well, we hang out a lot and even went to a dance thing together. I was super happy about all this until I realized I may have another crush at the same time, but this time on a girl. I've never really thought about my own sexuality too much, even though I have friends who aren't straight who I've helped in the past with their sexuality, and I assumed I was straight. The girl I may have a crush on is a friend of mine who I've become really close to lately. I feel really comfortable and happy when I'm with her and despite my really bad trust issues, I feel like I can trust her. I don't usually like physical contact with people, but I feel so safe with her and sometimes I just want to embrace her and never let go.
    ... as I'm writing this I'm realizing how much she really means to me and I'm scared. I'm not an emotional type of person, yet I feel... gosh I don't even know. I'm just scared and confused and lost and need to talk with someone about this before I go insane.

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Butterscotch,

Do you feel attracted to her romantically and sexually? Would you like her to be something more than a friend? Be honest with yourself when thinking about this.

Also how do you feel about women in general? Do you ever fantasize about them? Would you like to get intimate with a woman?

Think about this, don't rush the answers. This is about you and yourself, take your time. :slight_smile:

There is nothing wrong in being LGBT and loving whoever you love. Be honest to yourself about your feelings.

Hugs. We are here to help!