1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

going crazy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by netflixgirl, Jan 26, 2015.

1. netflixgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok I've gotta vent

I've always been attracted to guys since day one. But one day I had this dream about a girl (you can guess what happens) and ever since this has happened I can not stop thinking and going over it and analyzing it over and over again. And now I find myself attracted to one of my friends and I know im screwed because that never works.

I just want to know what is happening I feel like such a big part of me is missing, like I should know this. I should know this better than anyone and im still confused. they say it takes time but I don't know how much longer I can wait till I need to tell someone and im NOT ready for that.

Someone please give me advice if you've been in the same type of situation im totally lost going crazy.

2. Jellal

Okay, so you're attracted to one of your friends. I've been in that boat before. My question is how far would you want to take that attraction, given the chance? What would you do? Would you consider being like, partners for life?

I've had guy and girl friends alike who I love dearly and would definitely like to spend my life with if given the chance, but when I think it over for more than ten seconds and realize the reality of the situation, that it takes more responsibility and willingness to put up with bullshit, I tend to shake my head and not dwell on it further. We're great friends, and in reality sex is not part of what I'd want my relation with them to be.

Also, just because you have some inclination toward finding girls sexually attractive doesn't mean you need to act on those desires unless you really feel it, same as with liking guys. Honestly ask yourself how much you feel it and need it in your physical reality, or if it's just fantasy stuff for you. I've got really vivid fantasies, and I wholly acknowledge them as an integral part of who I am, but they don't impact my physical reality or relationship choices.