1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual yet Panic Attacks....?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MystikShaman, Jan 30, 2015.

1. MystikShaman

Hello!
    I am back to this forum after a year or so. I realised I was indulging an obsessive behaviour before in "needing to know" what category I happen to fall under. But I'm back now and I think I may have finally found out what I am....

I hate using labels and I am against having a label become my identity, but to make things more simple I believe I am Bisexual/Pansexual. I have a very hard time liking anyone of any gender to them point of wanting to make something more happen. I can admire the attractiveness of both genders too.

I have a very unfortunate sexual history. Having been raped/sexually assaulted last February and then ten years ago lost my virginity against my will too, both with men. But I have also been with men who I've loved but all my anxiety makes it harder for me to climax. I enjoy being with these men and enjoy the relationship but I rarely climax - but I enjoy being together anyway.
    I've kissed girls and it doesn't feel anymore special than with guys. I have tried other stuff with women but I got panic attacks and I couldn't let anything else begin. It was very scary and I even tried to overcome it multiple times but it always happens. Or I can never let it go any further/don't know what to do/don't want to encourage something I can't go through with. Yet I still feel like it's something I have to do...but I can't do it.

I've loved a man before and for a while I believed I was in love with a girl in my year, but nothing happened with her yet. I feel like if I don't go through with being with a girl I will forever be plagued by "what ifs" and make my heterosexual intimacy even harder to reach climax but every time I try I feel like I cannot go through with it. Catch 22 of my life haha

I get very uncomfortable with physical touch in general, I try to overcome that too. I practise meditation and I just went through a year of absolute craziness but I am finally on the other side and I am dealing with things. I do feel like I am bisexual, or fluid and I believe I fall for soul mates, or it takes that kind of connection for me to feel anything for them.

Am I being to hard on myself? I'm 22 and I just wish I was as comfortable as my age-sakes, Miley Cyrus and the likes, but I'm so rigid in my sexuality.....and I feel I could be more open - it's just harder for me. Maybe I can't? I guess that is also a possibility..?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this whole thread, there are many hints there for relationships with both sexes:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anony...s-who-slept-guys-how-do-you-get-orgasm-4.html

And you might have a look at this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/chit-...fo-you-got-ec-helped-you-accept-yourself.html

You might think about counseling...
    and you might call here:
    About LGBT Helpline Ireland : LGBT.ie

And you might have a look at support groups... a lgbt center... or join a lgbt club or a gsa...

I'd say try to relax... get more comfortable...
    maybe some exercise daily could help, to work down stress... meditation is really god...

(*hug*)

#2 jay777, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015