1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

different attraction for Bisexuals

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ataraxicmeerkat, Feb 1, 2015.

1. ataraxicmeerkat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    About a month ago over the course of some er... embarassing events I've discovered I am bisexual. I'm totally ok with but I'm just sort of getting a handle on it. I haven't told anyone yet, not that I'm embarrassed (well kind of but that's more to do with the events leading up to the discovery) I just wanted to be sure first. I don't think it'll really DEFINE me but just another cool thing. But I'm sorta struggling out on how I work that way. The reason I didn't know before in all my 21 years has been because one I just never thought of it, two haven't had very er... attractive people around me personality wise, (Not bad people but not really attractive to me) my attraction is very different with guys it seems and when I tried to find out before I used the same ways I would for women which didn't yield much.

My thing I can't work is obviously my attraction to women is far more... stereotypically male primal I guess *blushes* But for men it's a lot more romantic and for more sexually explicit s**** I have to be more in the mood and er... courted I guess. I think I finally understand how women feel when they say they have to get to know a guy before they do it. But it's hard to get my head around. Is this normal? That you're sexuality just works on a different pathway depending? Or is it just that my attraction to women has had a full head start? Just FYI I'm blushing like a motherf**** right now.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I personally find that everyone is different. I mostly know bisexual women, so I'll have to compare to them, but I have known plenty who like being more passive with men and more dominant with women (possibly due to gender roles, maybe?) but I also knew bi girls who were 100% domme and dominated both their male and female partners. It's simply personal preference.