1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help with my orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mombo444, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Mombo444

Hi, I am almost 18 years old male, and started to question my sexuality. It all started about 3-4 months ago. I had/and still have HOCD (Yeah I know what some of you think about this). I have always been attracted to girls, and had very strong two/three crushes on them. The first crush happened when I was 15 years old. She was the only girl I was thinking about for almost a year. She lived almost 1500km from me.... So after the summer, She would`t talk to me anymore or anything. It was hard, but I got over this. The second one happened when I was 16 years old, but I never could ask her out. I had crush on her also for about a year. I was never interested in guys. So now back to my story. It all started about 3-4 months ago, I thought about my mate that he was very good looking (I never did this before). I had a massive panic attack about what happened, and I could not let the thought "Am I gay" go away. It was either straight or gay, I never thought about BI. I had then anxiety for about 2 months, and lost about 4kg the first week. I read that too beat this you need to stop thinking about it. And so I did for about a week. And BOM, my sex drive for girls went from 10% to 110%. I could forget about this and every thing. Then I got health OCD. I thought I had cancer(lol). Just a bit of cough and I knew I was dying :grin: . Now I started to realize it was the OCD whole time, and how stupid everything was. But I must admit that I started to find some man attractive. I am very confused. One day I am attracted to girls, and another I am attracted to some man, and even some days I am not attracted to anyone. I am always fantasizing about girls when I masturbate. I always wanted to have sex with girl, because it turns me on so much. I never wanted to do anything with man. But I just like that started to find them attractive. And I don't understand why. Am I bisexual? I really feel like I am. Maybe I am 2-3 on Kinsey Scale. Are terms like Bi-romantic real? Because I think I could be "Bi-romantic". Thanks for any advice. Also what does it mean to be Bi-curious.

2. SonicBoom