1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure of Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KalamityKat, Feb 3, 2015.

1. KalamityKat

So, I'll keep this brief. Hi, my pseudonym is Kat and I'll just put some statements I know about my sexuality in hope that maybe someone can define it. I am a huge fan of categorising things (slightly OCPD about it) so don't tell me I shouldn't label :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1. I am attracted to biological males and have no problems entering a relationship with a BM (biological male) whether it's sexual or romantic.
    2. I find many biological girls attractive and would happily enter a romantic relationship but I do not want any sexual relationships with BGs (not because lesbian sex is awkward or I'm disgusted, it's really just not appealing)

If you could define this, how would you label me?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, I'm not a firm believer that you need a label, but some people who feel the same way as you do might call themselves a "biromantic hetrosexual"? Ie. You're romantically attracted to male and females, and sexually attracted to males.

Obviously this doesn't mean you should identify this way, but if that helps you categorize at all, hurray! :slight_smile: Also, welcome to the forum!

3. ryan002

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think that sums it up pretty well. Recent clarification and insight on both the sexual and romantic spectrum gives you a lot to think about, but also a better picture of who you are as a romantic and sexual being!

4. KalamityKat