1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biromantic Homosexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NinjaRainbow, Feb 4, 2015.

1. NinjaRainbow

Out Status:
    A few people
    K. I have some confusion about my sexuality. And it's starting to drive me crazy. Here are the facts:

I was sheltered as a young child, and I was taught to be extremely homophobic

After I learned about the LGBT community, I became un-homophobic and I joined my highschools GSA

I have never felt sexually attracted to a male. But I have been attracted to them. I don't know if I just really want to be friends with them or if I am romantically attracted to them.

I have been sexually attracted to a girl. I have also been romantically attracted to a girl.

Right now I'm super confused and I just want to know my sexuality.

I wonder if I might just be demisexual, and I have never formed a strong enough bond with a male to feel sexually attracted to them.

I have called myself a Biromantic Homosexual for a while, but I'm not sure anymore.

Thanks.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sexual and romantic attraction are very, very blurry and, although you may not want to hear this, it is entirely up to you on how to interpret it.

You stated you've felt romantic attraction towards girls before, so pull that experience and see if you can apply it to guys. If you think you can feel like that towards a boy, then you may be biromantic.

Yeah, it's totally possible to be biromantic and homosexual, if you doubt that.

No one can really tell you what to label yourself, though. You probably heard that being said a lot, but it really is true. Give it some time, and it'll become a little clearer.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

3. NinjaRainbow

Out Status:
    A few people